Stop confusing pizza with bad food habits. If you have the good pizza stone at home, you can bake delightful and healthy pizza. Gone are the days of fat-laden variants that we can find in most restaurants.
You can make your own version of healthy vegetable pizza with bold flavors. It’s up to the way it is prepared as whether it is just a snack or a nourishing dish. Pizzas made with healthy oil, veggies, and whole-grain crust shouldn’t overload your diet. The pizza recipes listed here will fulfill your crave, without guilt.
1. Tomato & Mozzarella Pizza
This tomato pie includes healthy grains as it is made of whole-wheat pizza dough. Simply run your index finger with thumb through the stem to pluck the leaves quickly from the veggies.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F and put oven rack to bottom.
- Roll the dough on a 14” round on a floured surface. Sprinkle a sheet with cornmeal and put dough on it.
- Stir garlic and oil in a small bowl, spread on dough, and skip ½” border. Add toppings of tomatoes and overlap evenly. Add salt, oregano, Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza until it melts the cheese and gets crisp and golden crust for up to 13 minutes. Cut the pizza into 8 slices and serve.
2. Spinach and Cheese Pizza
For healthier, low-calorie twist, rely on goat cheese and spinach which has lots of vitamin A and K.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F and place rack on bottom
- Roll the dough on floured surface with 14-inch diameter. Sprinkle cornmeal on the baking sheet and put dough on it. bake it for 12 minutes until it gets crispy.
- Put a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and pour oil. Add salt, onion, and pepper. Cook and stir in until it turns golden. Cover and cook by adding ½ cup water on low heat until soft. Stir in the spoon of spinach on crust and skip ½” border and put cheese over the top.
- Bake pizza or 5 minutes more, slice into 8 pieces and serve.
3. Red Potato & Rosemary Pizza
Within just 20 minutes, this easy and quick pizza loads up to 10g of protein and only 331 calories in 2 slices. In addition, Red potatoes help in fat loss.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F and put the rack on bottom.
- Roll dough on the lightly floured surface and place it 14” round. Sprinkle a baking sheet generously with cornmeal. Spread the dough on sheet.
- Stir the oil and garlic together in large bowl. Add rosemary, potatoes and salt. Sprinkle potatoes over the dough and overlap it and skip ½” border and add pepper and parmesan.
Bake the pizza until it melts the cheese and gets crispy crust for up to 13 minutes. Cut the pizza into 8 slices and serve to your family and guests.